Business Development Representative Role
We Are IMGS:
At IMGS, Data intelligence and information is at the core of what we do. We provide solutions to automate data flows, visualise information and power data insights for a wide variety of customers including Local Authorities, Government Agencies, Utilities and Communication Organisations.
How? By building on a set of unique technologies to provide cutting edge solutions to solve industries problems.
We are seeking a gifted and creative individual for a lead qualification and development role to join our north Dublin office, focusing on the Irish market. This role involves researching companies and contacts, inbound and outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to a Account Executive. It is a dynamic role that fits high energy, collaborative and smart salespeople.
What You’ll Do?
- The Business Development Representative (BDR) works with outbound demand generation to uncover and craft new opportunities which results in closed business.
- Connecting with prospects using phone, email and social media
- Procuring quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Documenting daily activities in Zoho CRM
- Collaborate with designated Account Executive to strategize on named accounts.
- Working closely with the Account Executive to accelerate the sales cycle
- Representing IMGS with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
What You Should Have?
- Minimum 1-3 years of outbound sales experience (selling over the phone, cold calling)
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Excellent speaking/ listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Fearless attitude and hunter mentality - willing to take intelligent risks
- Strategic planning abilities
- B2B sales experience
- Validated over achievement record with a daring resilient mentality
- Methodological and organised
- CRM expertise
Nice to have:
- Previous SaaS experience
- Sense of humour to balance challenging goals
To apply: E-mail a cover letter and recent C.V. to email@example.com