The World’s Most Widely-Used Remote Sensing Software
(ERDAS IMAGINE Change Detection)
ERDAS IMAGINE provides true value, consolidating remote sensing, photogrammetry, LiDAR analysis, basic vector analysis, and radar processing in a single product.
- Image Analysis, remote sensing and GIS
- Support for optical panchromatic, multispectral and hyperspectral imagery, radar and LiDAR data.
- User-friendly ribbon interface.
- Multi-core and distributed processing
- Spatial modelling with raster, vector and point cloud operators, and real-time results preview.
- High-performance terrain preparation and mosaicking
- A variety of change detection tools
- ERDAS ER Mapper algorithm support
- Ability to convert more than 90 images formats into all major file formats, including GeoTIFF, NITF, CADRG, JPEG, JPEG2000, ECW and MrSID.
- Comprehensive OGC web services, including Web Processing Service (WPS), Web Coverage Service (WCS), Web Mapping Service (WMS), and Catalogue Services for the Web (CS-W)
- Save time and Increase Productivity – Utilising a single intuitive interface, ERDAS IMAGINE unites users from different departments in an organisation, saving training time and increasing productivity.
- Streamlined Workflow – The intuitive ERDAS IMAGINE streamlines your workflow and saves time. Powerful algorithms and data processing functions work behind the scenes so you can concentrate on your analyses.
- Easy-to-Use – ERDAS IMAGINE is easy-to-use, raster-based software designed specifically to extract information from images. It’s perfect for beginners and experts alike and enables you to process imagery regardless of your experience in Geographic Imaging.
- Flexible Offering – ERDAS IMAGINE, comes in 3 product tiers to suit individual budgets and requirements.