G/Technology & Fibre Optic Works
Plan, design, and document the network and apply information
Designed for both the office and the field, Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure’s Intergraph G/Technology® suite of software products, enables utilities and telecommunications network operators to maintain a definitive network model. With it, they can access reliable, location-based information, describing their facility network and its connectivity, and share this information with users and systems across their organisation.
- Intergraph G/Technology maintains an accurate, consistent and current network model by applying intelligent, rules-driven tools that streamline and enhance the processes for designing and documenting the network.
- It can assess, manage and track the status of projects, equipment, connections and co-ordinate with other business systems to manage the full engineering life cycle.
- Intergraph G/Technology serves as a single platform that supports dedicated models for electric, communications, water and gas networks.
- Increased labour savings through improved productivity of mapping technicians, engineers, field crews, and all personnel who need to create, use, and maintain accurate network asset information.
- Process improvements by eliminating redundant or duplicate processes and refining engineering workflows to speed up processes and improve efficiency and customer service levels.
- Improved utilisation of your assets by integrating accurate and timely asset information with mission-critical information systems.
G/Technology Fibre Optic Works:
Enhance the complete life cycle of civil infrastructure and fibre network management.
Intergraph G/Technology Fibre Optic Works is an advanced telecommunications GIS that provides location-based information and capabilities that enhance the complete life cycle of civil infrastructure and fibre network management – from design and construction through to maintenance and operations. It supports geospatial infrastructure management needs throughout the enterprise, from back office to the field.
- Fibre Optics Works maintains a definitive source of reliable, location-based information describing the facility network and its connectivity that can be shared with users and systems across the business.
- It’s feature-rich interface helps plan, connect, and deploy fibre networks, supporting full tracing capabilities, fault analysis and path redundancy. It can assess, manage and track the status of projects, equipment and connections and then co-ordinate with other systems to model the full engineering life cycle.
- The rich telecoms model is ready to use out-of-the-box, maintaining extensive attribution about each fibre device and conductor to track connectivity and supports OSS/ NRM integration.
- Optimise Resources and ROI – Optimise the utilisation of existing capacity, inform build-out strategy and offer connections for sale sooner.
- Improve integration – Utilise a fully functional integration with a network resource management system, integrating OSP and ISP data and processes.
- Simplify System Deployment – Deploy and advanced, pre-configured telecoms data model for minimal implementation and future upgrade effort.