(ImageStation DTM for Geomedia Points Breaklines)
The ImageStation software suite enables digital photogrammetry production workflows, including project creation, orientation and triangulation from aerial and satellite imagery. It provides stereo GIS feature collection and editing, digital terrain model (DTM) collection and editing, as well as orthophoto production and editing. ImageStation is specially designed to move large quantities of raw spatial information to an actionable or exploitable format for government, commercial photogrammetry, and mapping agencies worldwide.
- Seamless Integration with GeoMedia Workflows – Employ 3D data collection and multi-user editing capabilities, enriching the overall quality of information available to the enterprise.
- Unparalleled Processing Speed – Maximise your resources, by leveraging distributed computing and high performance storage systems.
- High Capacity for Large Projects – Designed to move large quantities of raw spatial information to an actionable or exploitable format.
- End to End Workflow for photogrammetric map production.
- Easy Set-up - ImageStation’s simplified project creation and highly automated processing gets your projects up and running quickly.
- Increased Productivity - Early verification of orientation and triangulation quality, means less labour lost trying to fix problems later in the process.
- Fully Customisable - ImageStation’s software suite is offered in component applications to allow a fully customisable solution to meet each customer’s specific production requirements.
- Accurate Data Collection - Your ability to capture and maintain data is easier with ImageStation Stereo for GeoMedia. Emphasis is placed on ensuring the accurate collection of the geospatial data the first time and reducing the need for time-consuming clean-up or editing after data collection.
(ImageStation PixelQue Commands and Structured Inspection Guide)