M.App Enterprise is an on-premises platform for creating geospatial apps for your organisation. M.App Enterprise stores your imagery, vector and point cloud data, workflows, analytics and queries all accessible in one place from an easy-to-use user interface.
Smart M.Apps revolutionise the way we envision, experience and communicate geographic information. These targeted information services combine fresh geospatial content and workflows to deliver an interactive experience that includes a map and a dashboard of insightful analytics. Now everyone in an organisation can analyse and view the information that is relevant to business success.
M.App Enterprise delivers a privately hosted solution for organisations that want to realise the value of a Smart M.App deployment but stay within the confines of their enterprise network.
Key Features of M.App Enterprise
- Build thin-client, web-based or mobile apps.
- Use tools that incorporate the core components of vector, 3D, point clouds and analytics to create focused apps.
- Create a desktop-like application, browser app or mobile app to provide the best tool based on user requirements. Administrators can also configure different data sources and feature classes, and how each will be distributed.
- Customise off-the-shelf apps if needed by using APIs or SDKs.
- Integrate the apps with your existing enterprise.
- Access the platform from anywhere with the mobile application, even in areas without internet access.
- Configure Business Workflows
- Create typical workflows that are run day-to-day in the enterprise environment.
- Implement highly configurable rules for life-cycle workflows, feature-level access control, data validation and behaviour, and integration into other systems.
- Edit attribute data with the help of lists and forms.
- Connect to any Spatial Data Source
- Because M.App Enterprise is data agnostic, you can connect to any spatial data source to leverage your existing geospatial data.
- Quickly construct powerful analyses.
- Drag-and-drop to configure legends, print layouts, and set all other necessary components based on the type of application you want to create.
- Most configurations take only a few minutes to build, and then you can view the results immediately.
- Administer Role Based Access
- Users can easily see and access the apps assigned to them.
- Administrators can assign roles, build and customise apps and view statistics.
- User Management is available out of the box or can integrate with your existing authentication system.
- Easily configure powerful workflows and analytics.
- Connect to any spatial data source.
- Controlled user access to ensure data privacy.
- Deliver real-time answers, whenever you need them, wherever you need them.
- Provide portable, visually compelling answers and actionable information across the enterprise.
(Incident Analyzer uses the position, frequency, and temporal characteristic within your point data to locate areas where the frequency of incidents is unusually high.)