GeoMedia Smart Client
GeoMedia Smart Client allows all users in an organisation to share and integrate geographic data into bespoke workflow processes. It provides end-users with easy-to-use map-based tools for advanced geospatial functionality. With GeoMedia Smart Client, workflow optimisation and intuitive web editing is made easy, organisations can create intelligent enterprise geospatial business workflows that would not be possible with legacy out-of-the-box desktop GIS products.
(Gain even deeper insights from sophisticated analyses in GeoMedia Smart Client by presenting as pie charts, bar graphs, heat maps and symbol clustering).
- Business logic and efficient workflows – GeoMedia Smart Client has a highly configurable, simple user interface, which increases productivity and data quality, with co-ordinated processes to increase information sharing, therefore avoiding inefficiencies and errors.
- High-end geospatial functionality - It fuses geospatial information into business workflows. Geospatial users of GeoMedia Smart Client can pre-define how information is captured and stored, which allows non-GIS experts to simply input data into the pre-specified fields.
- Intelligent caching - It’s ability to cache for raster & vector data enables maps to be cached either on the server, on a network share, or on the client. GeoMedia Smart Client can read data directly from the cached file which provides a significant increase to performance levels and the caches are kept up-to-date automatically without the need for user intervention.
- Efficient use of resources – untangle users from non-essential tasks and focus their effort through highly-productive, map-based workflows.
- Simple-to-use - Guide users through the execution of complex tasks without compromising accuracy or productivity. An easy and intuitive interface also reduces the need for training and the associated costs.
- Versatile GIS – A single deployment supports an unlimited number of users in the office and the field, making it the perfect GIS for a smarter organisation.
- Reduces Cost and complexity – GeoMedia Smart Client’s technology removes many of the IT support overheads associated with installing and supporting desktop and browser-based products. A self-configuring and updating “Smart Client” reduces the cost in buying and maintaining underutilised desktop GIS licences (and associated hardware).