Data Preparation & Self Service
The first unified integration platform for governed, self-service data.
Data preparation is a self-service application, that enables information workers to cut hours out of their work day by simplifying and expediting the laborious and time-consuming process of preparing data for analysis or other data-driven tasks.
Data Preparation transforms how IT and users work together, with governed access to self-service tools for discovering, cleansing and sharing data.
- Self-service data access & cleansing.
- Collaboration and sharing across teams.
- IT governs data usage with role-based security.
- Runs on Spark.
- User-based subscription.
- More Efficient use of resources - Spend less time cleaning data and more time analysing data.
- Empower decision makers - Governed self-service including role-based access, masking rules, and workflow-based data curation, empowers decision makers without putting data at risk or undermining compliance.
- Fix errors quickly - Data Preparation helps catch errors before processing. After data has been removed from its original source, these errors become more difficult to understand and correct.
- Make better business decisions - Higher quality data that can be processed and analysed more quickly and efficiently leads to more timely, efficient and high-quality business decisions.
CLICK HERE to view our recent "Data Prep and Self Service" Webinar