Learn first hand from Safers and customers how to move data and use it to build amazing applications.
IMGS will host the FME World Tour 2016 events back-to-back on the 27th of June in Dublin and on the 28th of June in Belfast.
These events, which are free to attend, offer a great opportunity for attendees to learn how the new capabilities in FME 2016 can help workflows, to build FME skills through how-to and best practice sessions and to network with FME users from other organisations.
· An Introduction to FME
· FME Around the World
· FME 2016 – What’s Cool & New
· FME & BIM
· A Customer Story (Dublin)
· Mastering Web Services (Belfast)
· Feature Reader & Writing in FME 2016
· Eircodes & FME (Dublin)
· FME Server – Best practices and notifications
· Mastering your databases
· Taking Advantage of The Cloud (Dublin)
· CAD & GIS (Belfast)
· Mastering reports with FME
· Interactive session – Transformers: Their War our Workbench
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED